Reynolds Gate Residents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Complaints procedure

Go down

Complaints procedure Empty Complaints procedure

Post  sherrilou Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:01 am

Hello

I am pleased this website has been set up and really hope it does some good. I seriously agree that regular meetings should be held with the management company. We have lived there nearly two years and are getting very fed up.

PLease find below an email i sent today to Simon and Kim Santana, the Customer Services Manager and her response for your information:

Dear Kim and Simon

I am writing to show my disappointment in the general cleanliness and maintenance of Reed House. Having just returned from 7weeks away, I was hopeful of a pleasant surprise but sadly no. As you know Simon, my husband and I have contacted you on several occasions about various things in Reed House and the only difference we noticed when we got back was that the fire escape door had been partially fixed and two new trees!

This really isn’t good enough. If you don’t yet know, there are Facebook groups and a separate website set-up by residents where all we do is moan about you guys. It seems there are many others who consistently try to contact you and report issues but very rarely is there any response. We own our property and are getting very disheartened by the lack of up-keep and attention by County Estate Management. Before we went away in November, we were sent a letter about the future maintenance but yet, I cannot see any improvement. Along with other people’s complaints of lifts, clamping, bin and bike stores there is still the issue of our front door, laminate signs still up and general wear and tear that has not been addressed in our (nearly) two years of living there, I really cannot be bothered to go into detail anymore. And what is that orange thing on our lawn??? Also, on Saturday night, we believe the residents of 11* kicked down a plant room door on our floor. Not only did it keep us awake but they made quite a mess on the carpet and broke the door.

On a separate note, is it the responsibility of the management company to ensure safety around the site? During the recent bad weather, the car park has been very dangerous to enter and exit.

I would be keen to know how often you visit the site. You mentioned in your letter last year that someone would be employed to look after the site, any news on this? I strongly suggest you set-up regular residents meetings before this starts to get out of control. I know other management companies do this as part of their policy and I’m confident you would get many attending.

Any type of response or recognition of this email would be appreciated.

I swiftly received a response from Kim saying:
Thank you for your email below.

I have attached a copy of our complaints procedure for your information and will ensure that Simon Hill issues you with a full response to the issues you have raised by Monday 1st February at the latest, in line with the attached procedure.

So lets see what happens. Unfortunately i cannot attach it here for some reason but if anyone is intersted i can put it up in the flats somewhere.

sherrilou

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum